|The Law Library Staff prepares "Research Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQs) for the convenience of our users to provide access to a variety of sources addressing particular points of law. These are general legal information sources, and are not to be construed as a substitute for personal legal advice from an attorney. Please seek legal counsel to help you determine the applicability of any of the information in these resources to your specific situation. The Law Library makes no recommendation as to whether you should purchase any services offered by the websites contained in this FAQ.
The Law Library’s pages on General Legal Forms and Miscellaneous Jury Instructions also provide helpful web sites.
- Ohio Living Wills and Health Care Powers of Attorney Forms Available from:
- Forms in the Ohio Revised Code
- Miscellaneous Other Ohio Court Rules
- Forms in the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure (Including civil forms for multiple types of complaints and motions to dismiss, a sample answer, a sample third-party complaint, and a sample motion to intervene) (Also including domestic relations forms for a parenting proceeding, divorce or dissolution; a sample separation agreement; a sample parenting plan; and sample motions for contempt, to show cause, for a change of parenting time, for a change of parental rights and responsibilities, or for a change in child support)
- Forms in the Ohio Rules of Criminal Procedure (Including forms for a summons, a complaint, and a warrant)
- Miscellaneous Free Ohio Forms
- Fee-Based Services for Ohio Forms
- These are some of the books with Ohio forms available at public libraries.
1. Transactional forms: Multiple topics
3. Divorce/Domestic Relations
5. Criminal Law
6. Civil Procedure
1 West Lakeside Avenue, FL4 • Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1078 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (216) 861-5070 • Fax: (216) 861-1606
May 21, 1999 -