The Law Library Staff prepares "Research Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQs) for the convenience of our users to provide access to a variety of sources addressing particular points of law. These are general legal information sources, and are not to be construed as a substitute for personal legal advice from an attorney. Please seek legal counsel to help you determine the applicability of any of the information in these resources to your specific situation. The Law Library makes no recommendation as to whether you should purchase any services offered by the websites contained in this FAQ.
I. CUYAHOGA COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS - DOMESTIC RELATIONS DIVISION
II. JUVENILE COURT
- Forms and Guidelines: Child support computation guidelines; motion for support pendente lite (support while divorce case pending); child support computation forms; motion to show cause (to hold a parent in contempt for failure to pay child support); motion to modify child support; agreed motion to correct arrearages.
- FAQs: Answers to many common questions concerning child support.
- Generic Forms Domestic/Juvenile Court - Franklin County
III. OHIO STATUTES
IV. CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT AGENCY
- Ohio Revised Code Chapter 31: Domestic Relations & Children, especially: Section 3103.03 Support Obligations of Married Persons and of Parents of Minor Child; Section 3109.05 Child Support; Section 3109.19 Grandparent who is providing support to child born to unmarried and unemancipated minors may bring parentage or support action; Chapter 3119: Calculation of Child Support Obligation - Health Insurance Coverage; Chapter 3121: Collection and Disbursement of Child Support; Chapter 3123: Defaults under Child Support Orders; Chapter 3125: Title IV-D Child Support Cases.
- Ohio Revised Code Chapter 2151: Juvenile Court, especially Section 2151.231 Child Support Order Without Regard to Marital Status of Parents; Section 2151.232 Action for Child Support where Acknowledgment is Not Yet Final; Section 2151.36 Support of Child.
V. PATERNITY FRAUD
VI. OHIO STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ARTICLES
VII. COMMERCIAL WEBSITES
1 West Lakeside Avenue, FL4 Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1078 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (216) 861-5070 Fax: (216) 861-1606
August 22, 2002 -